- 1 lb. spaghetti (we used Sbiroli Peperoncino Linguine)
- ⅓ cup Arbequina Novello Extra Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¾ cup white wine (Chardonnay)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Spaghetatta
- ¼ cup Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crab meat
- ½ tsp Himalayan Pink Premium Salt
- 1 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and reserve 1 cup of cooking water.
- In a large sauté pan over medium high heat, sauté garlic in olive oil for approximately 20 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add white wine, lemon juice, and Spaghetatta.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add Gremolata Infused Olive Oil, hot spaghetti, crab and stir gently to combine.
- Add ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano and salt and toss to combine.
- If more liquid is needed, add additional cooking liquid to pasta, ¼ cup at a time.
- Top with Lemon Gremolata (see below) and Parmigiano Reggiano before serving.
Lemon Garlic Gremolata:
- 2 tbs Arbequina Novello EVOO
- 2 cups fresh sourdough bread crumbs*
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Premium Salt
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
* Fresh rather than dried bread crumbs will produce superior results in this recipe!
- In medium sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add bread crumbs and salt and stir to combine.
- Toast bread crumbs for approximately 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and add garlic, parsley, and lemon zest.
- Stir to combine.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from Seasons*