- 1lb. cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 shallot, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Chianti Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Truffle Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sicilian Blend Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Fleur de Sel
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Once simmering, add mushrooms and leeks to the pot, and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside on a clean paper towel to drain.
- Place garlic, shallot, Rosemary Olive Oil, Chianti Wine Vinegar, Truffle Balsamic Vinegar, thyme, rosemary, Sicilian seasoning, and salt in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the drained mushrooms and leeks to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight and remove from the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from Seasons*
Leave A Comment